Colloide Engineering Systems
Colloide design and build customised chemical storage and dosing systems for a wide range of chemicals and applications. These packages are tailored to suit our clients’ requirements while adhering to European Standards, Ciria and HSE guidance. We engineer solutions to integrate into existing or new sites and can also provide packaged, standalone systems which are largely independent of the main plant.
We provide solutions for chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, ferric sulphate, aluminium sulphate, ferric chloride, antifoam, ortho-phosphoric acid, etc.
Storage capacity, duty/standby configurations, materials of construction, etc. are tailored to the application, to provide adequate storage and ensure that the system can be operated and maintained safely.
The chemical storage and dosing systems are fully fitted with instrumentation such as level controls, leak detection, flowmeters, etc. and are generally PLC controlled with an operator interface panel or PC used to allow the operator to view the plant operation and change parameters.
Features & Benefits
- Systems designed and built to suit the confines of a particular site and individual client needs.
- Range of standard packaged systems also available, which can be dropped on site, effectively independent of the main plant.
- Health & safety and environmental protection at the forefront of all system, including bunding, dual containment, splash protection, leak detection, labelling, training, etc.
- Long standing relationships with an extensive range of component suppliers, such as chemical dosing pumps, and access to the latest technologies.
- We pre build as much equipment off site as possible, minimising the on site work.
Chemical dosing in water and wastewater is used to effect change across a huge range of applications, including:
- pH control for drinking water or wastewater.
- Clean in Place systems for industrial applications.
- chemical precipitation in drinking water.
- colour removal in drinking water.
- taste and odour removal in drinking water.
- descaling in industrial applications.
- phosphorous removal in wastewater.
- antifoam dosing in wastewater treatment.
Click here for more Product Details from
Colloide Engineering Systems...