Colloide Engineering Systems
Colloide designs and builds a variety of pumping systems for our clients, pumping anything from pure water through to heavy slurries. As a process engineering contractor, we will develop the package which is the best fit for the purpose. It will have one or more pumps at the core, but with ancillary equipment designed into the system. Variances include:
- A variety of pump types such as submersible/dry well end suction/progressive cavity/ vertical multistage etc.
- Pipework in stainless steel, ductile iron, galvanized mild steel, epoxy coated steel, UPVC, ABS, MDPE…
- Control panels in a range of standards with optional data logging, alarms, remote monitoring, etc.
- Level controls such as ultrasonic level contollers, float switches, pressure transducers.
Features & Benefits
- A complete design, build, install & commission service.
- We are a fully certified contractor and ensure the personnel involved are fully qualified.
- A range of control systems can be offered.
- Overall cost is maintained low.
- Full maintenance service available.
Applications include: screened and unscreened sewage pumping, plant room water circulation pumps, district heating networks, potable water pumping (low and high lift), potable water booster stations, dosing and metering systems, leachate pumping, surface water pumping, high pressure washing systems, industrial water pumping and sludge pumping.
Click here for more Product Details from
Colloide Engineering Systems...