Westermans International Limited
Unit 4 Midland Distribution Centre
Tel: +44 116 2696941
Fax: +44 116 2696942
Send Enquiry | Company Information
NEW 100kg Welding Positioner
Product News Tuesday, October 12, 2010: Westermans International Limited
Since relocating, Westermans now have a large showroom with ProArc positioning and seam welders on display.
We have been supplying these well made quality products for nearly 15 years. They are reliable and robust, meaning we are confident to supply worldwide. We hold stock for spares and repairs if needed.
Welding Positioners, 100 and 200kg welding positioners are always in stock.
Welding Pipe Rotators, 1000kg are always in stock.
Seam welders. Always one in stock for demonstrations. Sizes vary from 900mm up to 1800mm.
For more details go to our web site.
NEW 100 kg Welding Positioner with Digital Display - Ideal for the work bench
- The bench positioner is small and compact and can be placed onto a bench to allow the operator to weld small and light weight components at a workable height
- The machine is ideal for use in production lines, welding pipe work ie lighting towers and lamp posts, hand rails and a variety of small tubular applications.
- Precision speed controls that are suitable for automation welding application.
- This Machine incorporates a rotating table with forward/stop/reverse functions
- Digital display meter on the control box. 5 digits LED display meter for indicate RPM
- Variable speed models: A for 0.15~5rpm, B for 0.3~10rpm, C for 0.4~15rpm. For Further specification see 2nd image
- Encoder mounts onto PMDC motor.
- Outstanding speed range: Adjusting ratio 1:37.5
- Allows for input voltage hookup 110-220/240Volts, single phase VAC without manual linking
- Standard 38.5mm diameter through- hole for gas purge
- All units are high frequency protected
- Ex-Stock Leicester, England. Options: Quick Release Chucks
- Compatible with E.Z.Arc automatic welding lathe type system
- Though more expensive than the Chinese machines flooding the marketplace, the quality of workmanship and reliability of these units cannot be beaten